Our team at Hawaii Premier League will continue to be vigilant and follow all safety guidelines set forth by the state, including wearing our face mask, social distancing from one another and washing our hands to help stop the spread of this pandemic. Please understand the important role each and everyone of us have in slowing the spread. Safety precautions have been put in place for all to follow in effort to slow the spread in our communities.
As we move forward for the upcoming season, we kindly ask everyone to please be vigilant and do not let your guards down in any way, continue your efforts to battle the spread and contraction of the COVID-19 virus. We can and will make it through this pandemic crisis all together. Please be safe, stay healthy & stay strong. HPL would also want to extend our gratitude to all essential workers, first responders and our health care workers who continue to make a difference and sacrifice during this crisis. Be Safe!
1. Face coverings. Face coverings ( as defined in the order ) must be worn by ALL PARTICIPANTS and COACHES/STAFF/OFFICIALS at all times,
2. NO SPECTATORS. There will be no spectators , fans, or family on or in the vicinity of the field at issue. Only participants, coaches, staff and officials are allowed.
3. Physical distancing protocols and procedures for athletes, coaches, officials and staff. Continue to practice the (6) feet of physical distancing from each person.
4. Coaches are required to take temperature checks of their staff and players before each game on arrival at the game site. Anyone exceeding the normal temperature will be asked to leave the field, if its a player or coach the head coach is responsible to notify the league and/or staff immediately so there can be a record noted.
5. Hand sanitizers must be provided by each team and accessible for their players/staff on the sidelines to help prevent the spread of Covid - 19
6. Sharing of equipment will not be recommended at all between players, this also includes hydration of shared water bottles amongst teammates or coaches.
7. (2) Footballs may be rotated during the games and wiped down by coaches, again to help prevent the spread of Covid - 19
8. Concluding each game, hand shakes or high fives between teams will not be permitted. A shakah or verbage of "Good Game" will do from each respected sidelines
9. Immediately following each game, teams are asked to leave the playing field after gathering their things to allow the next team to occupy the sidelines for their game.